Hyperesthetic Personality Disorder
The Hyperesthetic Personality results from desiring, needing, and delighting in superiority; and from fearing, and being distressed by, inferiority.
- Tender sensibility
- Sensitivity to nature and art
- Tact and taste in personal style
- Sentimental affection for certain individuals
- Hypersensitivity and vulnerablity with regard to the daily irritations of life
- Passion working in combination with 'complexes'
I forgot to cite this and I've forgotten where I got it. I think it is Theodore Millon quoting or paraphrasing Ernst Kretschmer.